Season Schedule - Tuesday nights
Race 1: Jul 29, Silverstone, 10 and 12 laps
Race 2: Aug 5, Imola, 11 and 14 laps
Race 3: Aug 12, Mugello, 11 and 14 laps
Race 4: Aug 19, Monza, 11 and 13 laps
Race 5: Aug 26, Nurburgring GP, 10 and 13 lapsStart Times
All times are EASTERN standard time.
Practice: 7:30pm, 60 mins
Qualifying 1: 8:30pm, 20 mins
Race 1: 8:50pm, 20 mins (approx)
-- Server restart --
Qualifying 2: 9:10pm (approx), 10 mins
Race 2: 9:25pm (approx), 25 mins (approx)
Finish: 9:45pm (approx) Points
Individual driver points in each race are 24,23,22,21,20 etc. down to 1.
Team points are the accumulation of the individual team member's points. If a reserve stands in for an absent team member, they score points for the team.
Each driver's worst round is dropped, and the worst team round is also dropped.
Fastest lap bonus: 1 point awarded at the end of each race for the driver who sets the fastest lap time. Rules
* Track Limits. The AC track cutting penalty system will not be used. You must keep at least one wheel within the track boundary, typically delimited by white lines. This won't be enforced. It is an honour system.
* Redress. If you gain position advantage over another driver by colliding with them such that their car leaves the track, or by cutting the track yourself, you are expected to redress your position as soon as safely possible. Gaining position by "reasonable" side-by-side contact is allowed, but rear collisions must be avoided. This won't be enforced. It is an honour system.
* Track Re-entry. You must always re-enter the track with extreme caution. Any collision on re-entry must be redressed.
* Assists. Driving assists like ABS and TC can be used only if available on the car. There is no forced driving view.
* Map and Mirrors. To assist in knowing where other cars are around you and on track (especially for leaving pits and re-entering the track after a spin), it is recommended to use the virtual mirror (F11) and turn on the track map which shows the nearby cars. Server Details
The AC server is called www.xgn.com.au
TeamSpeak is encouraged. The server is ts.xgn.com.au.Driver Sign Up
Reply in this thread to sign up for the season. Numbers are limited to 24 (limited by pit boxes). Extra drivers go on the reserve list, to be called up into a race if a position becomes available.
If a driver doesn't show up on race night without notification, they get a * on the entry list. If they get two *'s, they will be demoted to the reserve list, so someone else can get a race.
1. Wally, TKO Racing
3. Phil, Team CTR
4. Guybrush Threepwood, Achilles Heels
5. Glen73, Projekt Rennesport
6. Marty, Achilles Heels
7. Dick Forrest, CramDick Racing
10. Bacchulum, Aleph Null
11. Rob, Team MRT
12. Dave O
13. Vipergod, Team MRT
14. Bird, TKO Racing
17. BJSRacer, Projekt Rennesport
18. Cramjet, CramDick Racing
22. Mopz, Team CTR
3. arc d'wraith (Imola and Monza only)
5. Darren Marsh